Sign up to automatically give to Cicero through Amazon Smile! Click here to learn how!
Earn EVEN MORE MONEY for Archway or Prep by shopping online with one of our associate links:
(BOOKMARK one of these links and use every time you shop with Amazon!)
If you want to order from one of the school wish lists, use the links below and the school earns too!
Earn money for Cicero while shopping at Target
Sign up for the Red Card debit card at Target: you save 5% on your entire purchase and Cicero receives 1% of your total bill.
Add Archway to your Red Card using school ID#153896
Add Prep to your Red Card using school ID#153897
To Register Click Here
Fry’s Community Rewards
It’s easy when you enroll in Fry’s Community Rewards®! To get started, sign up with your V.I.P. Card and select either Archway Cicero or Cicero Prep. If you do not have a Fry’s VIP card, you can enroll for a new community rewards card. Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for Cicero every time you shop and use your V.I.P. Card! For more details visit the Community Rewards Page.
Creating an Online Fry’s Account
NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to ”Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program.”
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
- Select ‘Register’.
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password-will need it in step 2)
- Select ‘Use Card Number’.
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores’.
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
- Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. This will be the email and password you created in step 1.
- Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
- Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization then select ‘search’. (You can get the NPO number from your organization)
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
- Then select ‘save changes’.
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.