What is the Community Investment campaign?
In order to provide our faculty and students with the resources they need to learn and thrive, we ask for support through our Community Investment campaign. This annual fund covers the gap between what we need to deliver the top-tier education that our children deserve and what we receive from public funding.
Gifts to the Community Investment campaign:
- Cover the gap between what we need to deliver the top-tier education that our children deserve and what we receive from public funding
- Help us support our excellent and dedicated faculty
- Keep our class sizes smaller for more individualized attention
- Enable us to offer programs like art, music, physical education, and foreign language on a daily basis
- Allow us to offer our students a private school education in a public school setting
How do families participate?
We ask each family to contribute $1,500 per student per year to help cover the gap between what we need for our academic model and what we receive from public funding. Knowing that the situation is different for every family, we encourage families to give as they are able. Every family’s participation, at any level, is vital to supporting the teachers and educational priorities of Archway Cicero.
100% of your gift stays at Archway Cicero and directly supports our operating budget.
Download a Pledge Form: Click here to download the Community Investment campaign pledge form.
For all donation inquiries, please contact Emily Levkowitz, Academy Giving Manager, at (480) 222-1505 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.